How to join the club
JOINING A NEW GOLF CLUB IS AN EXCITING DECISION. HERE ARE SOME OF THE HIGHLIGHTS WE THINK YOU WILL ENJOY.
- The Martello course is a wonderful 18 hole links course which is the 5th oldest in England. The course is a true links test with fantastic views across the Deben Estuary.
- The Kingsfleet course is a great 9 hole 2956 yards long par 35 course. It offers pleasant views across the River Deben and is as much a challenge as the Martello course having two par 5’s. Ideal for newcomers to the game and those whose time is limited.
- In Glenn Rayfield we have a top class head green keeper whose tireless efforts with his team enable us to present a high quality course all year round.
- Our professional, Robert Joyce, is one of the best, if not the best, club professional in East Anglia. He holds coaching sessions for beginners at junior and adult level as well as private lessons for all handicap ranges. He has a well stocked shop and indoor coaching facility.
- We offer reciprocals for full members at 6 other clubs in the area.
- We have friendly mens, senior, junior and ladies sections to help make you feel part of this wonderful club.
- Our welcoming clubhouse offers members discounted food and drinks, with our fish and chips being almost world famous!
- Our General Manager, David Spencer, would be delighted to talk to you and take you through every aspect of the club and the application process. He can be contacted on 01394 286834 option 2