Felixstowe Ferry Golf Club is a club owned and run by its members and takes pride in the club's friendly atmosphere, comfortable and welcoming clubhouse and beautiful 18 hole Championship links course, The Martello. We also have a splendid 9 hole course, The Kingsfleet, as well as excellent new state of the art practice facilities.
We are conveniently located at the end of the A14, 12 miles from Ipswich and the A12. Nearby are the towns of Woodbridge and Colchester.
Our motto is ‘The club where you always get a game’ and our many roll-ups and friendly matches encourage our members to play as much as they possibly can. Members receive preferential prices on food and drink in the clubhouse.
We are pleased to offer a number of different categories of club membership and these are detailed on the Categories page. These different categories have been created with different benefits attached to each, so that there is a category of membership to suit everyone, as we all have different budgets, playing abilities and lifestyles.
Why Join Felixstowe Ferry Golf Club?
The benefits of playing golf at Felixstowe Ferry:
- Great exercise in the outdoors, proven to maintain and improve physical and mental well-being
- A round of golf on the Martello Course is around 15,000 steps and consumes 800+ calories
- You can enjoy the relaxed and friendly environment at the club
- Competitive and friendly golf on a championship course available for all levels
- You will have access to a large circle of like-minded people and the active social life in our traditional clubhouse
Felixstowe Ferry Golf Course is:
- 1 of only 246 true links courses in the world
- In a quiet and exceptionally scenic location with wonderful views
- An enjoyable challenge for golfers of all abilities
- Designed so that you can play 9 holes on the Kingsfleet course or 12 or 18 holes on the Martello course depending on the time you have available
The practice facilities include:
- A covered driving range exclusively for members
- Outside bays for driving and a grass area for driving practice too
- Excellent short-game practice area for chipping and bunker practice
- Two putting greens
We have a selection of Membership Categories for you to choose from:
- Full Membership - for those who play regularly
- Intermediate – for different age groups from 18 - 29
- Junior - under 18
- Country - for those that live over 35 miles away
- Second Club for those who are members at a different club
- Social – for those who do not play golf but want to enjoy our social functions
- Kingsfleet only membership – membership of the 9 hole course
- Range Membership – membership of the driving range facilities only
Benefits of Membership
There are a number of benefits in being a member of Felixstowe Ferry Golf Club and one of these is that all members - both golf and social - are able to enjoy a 10 - 20% discount off all food and drink purchased using their "Green Card" in the club's bar and restaurant.
They also have personal access to a 'members-only' section of the club's website, where they can enter competitions and social events, book tee times, contact other members and source information on all club activities.
All golf members are allowed to invite up to three guests during week days and on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. These guests are charged our "Members' Guest" green fee, which is our lowest available green fee rate at all times.
Our full and intermediate members are also able to enjoy reciprocal golf at six different golf courses in Suffolk, Essex and Cambridgeshire allowing you to enjoy different courses with friends.
Please give us a call or come and discuss the option that suits you, your budget, your lifestyle and your ability. Alternatively you can email us here: email@example.com